Friday, April 10, 2009
Choices
How many choices do we make each day? Quite a few huh? Eat here or eat there? Watch this show or watch that show? Buy this or buy that? Spend this much or not that much? Some are big, some seem real small. I see more and more that life just sends me choice after choice. Now the biggest choice in life is to choose life in Jesus or non life in Jesus. Theologians and psychologist and the like will say there is much more to the decision than that. But I'm telling you folks I have to make the decision each day to follow Jesus and so does everyone else. I want to get to the point in my life whereby my decision for Jesus and others is foremost on my mind. In the end nothing else matters other than what people decide about Jesus. He died and rose again and it is the responsibility of believers to share the Good News that Jesus is alive. I have failed miserably in sharing hope with others, and I confess that. But I will not be chained to my past , and I resolve to be a man who shares Jesus with others. I'm saying in these days that I want to lay it all on the line for Jesus, He died for me, what more could he do? The cross was stained with blood, there is no denying that reality, and since that is true, it requires a reaction and a decision to be made. What are you going to do about the blood shed? I will keep you posted here on how I'm living my calling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment